To apply, follow the 3 simple steps!
1. Sign up at Tackl and enter “AXA” in the referral code.
2. Like us on Facebook
3. Follow us on Twitter
Here’s the job description. Good luck, Tacklrs!
Duration: 3 – 6 months from 2016 Spring semester
Location: San Francisco Office, local students preferred
- Assist with writing, editing, and publishing tech-related reports for AXA’s internal audience
- Report on latest trends spotted either directly in San Francisco and/or Silicon Valley or during industry conferences
- Compose short updates, memos, or publications on topics of interest for the copany (e.g.: Internet of Things & Connected Devices, Telematics, Mobile, Connected Health, Driverless Cars, Social Media, etc.)
- Feed the team with various communication streams, starting with its Twitter feed (@axalab) and growing existing base of followers
- Write short format articles on tech-related business innovation, Fintech, and insurance and innovation for a business and finance-centric audience
- Produce bi-weekly newsletters for an internal audience as well as regular blog posts for the website
- Senior or Junior year undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, or related field of study required
- Previous relevant work experience in a startup environment with a technology background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp both business, tech and Fintech related concepts
- Proactive and interested in communicating with a wide range of audiences
- Good analytical, marketing, and networking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite and Internet Explorer